To care for our patients by providing high quality General Practice services
Our Seven Core Values
- A caring practice: putting the needs of our patients at the centre of all we do.
- An inclusive practice: respecting all patients, carers and staff and treating all with courtesy, respect and honesty.
- An aspirational practice: continually trying to improve our services to provide excellent care for our patients.
- An accountable practice: responding to criticism and complaints promptly and thoroughly, and being prepared to accept when improvements are needed.
- A collaborative practice: working together as a team, with patients and with other agencies.
- A learning practice: investing in the training and development of our staff and health professionals, and the health education of our patients.
- An innovative practice: developing new ways to serve our patients.